Who else loves a warm bath or a spot in front of the fire during the Winter months as much as I do? We have lives though and the reality is we have to go and be one with the world at least 50% of the time. In my estimation, the closest thing to the aforementioned is a perfect, comfy and cozy sweater.
Snow is beautiful but it makes “being fashionable” a bit of a challenge. Fear not and simply practice the Art of Layering.
Here is how Luella does it ~
- wear a camisole/tank underneath
- add a waistbelt, sash or ribbon belt if possible
- fold and carry if too bulky to go underneath an overcoat
- roll or push up the sleeves
- NEVER fully button it up
- add jewelry to enhance
- finish your Winter look with a scarf
“Snow can wait
I forgot my mittens
Wipe my nose
Get my new boots on
I get a little warm in my heart
When I think of winter”
– Tori Amos WINTER
Luella says…Wrap up for the Winter.
What do you love to do in the Winter?
- Lust-worthy Alexander Wang Sweater (beso.com)
- Men’s Chunky Knit Sweaters (beso.com)
- Chunky Knit Sweaters (styleepiphany.com)